OSPO / TODO Group Working Group Meeting August 24, 2023

This week we discussed:

  1. Completed:
  • New chairs for this meeting are Gary White and Dawn Foster
  • Brainstormed some questions for the CHAOSS Panel at OSSEU about Understanding OSPO Value
  • Request for ideas for CHAOSScast episodes
  • Reminder about ATO Tickets that are available to the group
  • Reminder to complete the metrics usage survey
  1. In-progress:
  • Discussion about creating Best Practices Guides
  • Discussion about OSPO Functions and TODO Book Chapter

Minutes are here.
Recording is here.